Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Location of the Linchal Grand Manor

Ir0nB34r
Ir0nB34r
✭✭✭
So the location, according to the showcase, is in the Gold Coast right? Will people who do not have the DLC still be able to visit your house?
[XBOX][NA]
Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
(Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
"If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visit via porting in only, you wouldn't be able to walk up to the front door from outside. Same as the Morrowind houses work.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    Ah okay, cool. Thank you. I do not have a house in Vvardenfell so I was unfamiliar with how it worked.
    [XBOX][NA]
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you can access it from front door lol
    Xbox One Na
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭

He was referring to the people who do NOT have the DLC. If they do not have the DLC they would not be able to access it from the front door since they are not able to enter the zone where the front door actually is.
    [XBOX][NA]
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ir0nB34r wrote: »

He was referring to the people who do NOT have the DLC. If they do not have the DLC they would not be able to access it from the front door since they are not able to enter the zone where the front door actually is.

Ahhh ok, I was really confused when he said that. Either way learned something thanks for clearing that up. I misread big time too just scrolled back.
    Edited by Malacthulhu on September 8, 2017 11:01PM
    Xbox One Na