The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA Server

Apache_Kid
Apache_Kid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Been online for 30 minutes already discontented twice. 2nd one was about 10 seconds into a pledge queue. Currently sitting out a penalty for the group kicking me while I was trying to get back on. This is starting to get really old. Anyone else on Xbox NA having even WORSE than usual issues this morning?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: shut off my console and unplugged it for a bit. Did another pledge, froze 90 seconds in. Luckily the group did not kick me and we completed It without me dropping again. However we had another player drop twice after I did later on in the dungeon. This has been happening since HOTR was released and it seems to be getting worse.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This still has not been fixed. This process repeats itself EVERY SINGLE TIME i queue for a dungeon on my own. This is a serious issue in me being able to complete my daily dungeon pledges as my friends and I usually have different times we are both able to play. Have contacted customer support and they gave me the run-around with multiple "troubleshooting steps", none of which worked. They then suggested I use ZONE CHAT OR FIND FRIENDS to complete my dungeons. I don't want to do that. I want to be able to queue for a daily dungeon solo using the activity finder, as the tool was intended to be used and not have my game crash. Coming up on 3 weeks now that I have been having this issue and i have gotten ZERO helpful assistance from anyone involved with working on support for this game. What is the protocol for getting someone who monitors these forums to look at this thread and address my issue?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on a response or a fix for this issue.