The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PLEASE ZOS IMPLEMENT SOMETHING THAT WE CAN CHOOSE WHICH BATTLEGROUND MODE WE WANT TO GET IN!

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
Yes, i like BG. It was the only reason for me to buy morrowind as im an almost purely PvP player. But what i really dont like is that you cant choose which mode of BG you want to enter. I dont like the running around modes so much. I like deathmatch. I experience that i go less and less into BG cause i dont like the other modes and end up playing them =>

PLEASE ZOS IMPLEMENT SOMETHING THAT WE CAN CHOOSE WHICH BATTLEGROUND MODE WE WANT TO GET IN!

What is your oppinion?
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That if they do this the only mode you'll ever get a match for is Team Deathmatch.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    That if they do this the only mode you'll ever get a match for is Team Deathmatch.

But isn't this a message in itself to what players want? Why should we go through 3/4 poorly designed game modes to get the only decent one (if we are lucky)? That's not how you motivate players or make them like your design. If the design is flawed, you have to change it if you want the product to succeed.

We deserve better. We deserve to chose what is a fun gaming experience, and we deserve being able to dismiss stuff that isnt. A crappy meal is just a crappy meal if 3 out of 4 courses do not taste well and you are forced to eat them just to get a chance of getting what's delicious.
    Edited by Mojomonkeyman on September 6, 2017 2:20PM
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fill the remaining open slots with IC sewer banner bosses after 3 minutes wait time :mrgreen:
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭

I would like that!
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭

But isn't this a message in itself to what players want? Why should we go through 3/4 poorly designed game modes to get the only decent one (if we are lucky)? That's not how you motivate players or make them like your design. If the design is flawed, you have to change it if you want the product to succeed.

We deserve better. We deserve to chose what is a fun gaming experience, and we deserve being able to dismiss stuff that isnt. A crappy meal is just a crappy meal if 3 out of 4 courses do not taste well and you are forced to eat them just to get a chance of getting what's delicious.

WORD!
    PC/EU
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last game I played was nothing but 4vs4 bg matches where we could set up everything ourselves: map, mode, victory conditions, allow ultimates, etc...

Guess which mode was the only one we played?
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather see them work on improving exisitng game modes. I'd start with CTR, which is probably the least preferred, mainly cause it's too easy to avoid actual pvp altogether. I'll change it so it's not possible to neither take a relic or score while on combat.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.