The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Small/Mid Scale pvp guild

envydust
envydust
Soul Shriven
Hello guys, I'm looking for Small/Mid Scale pvp guild on DC or AD, I play as mag sorc cp 470, and I'm rank 22 (major 2), i usually play on shor or vivec but i can play in any campaign
  • VahlokKaal
    Hey there! The Empire of Tamriel is always recruiting. We are a new New Guild, looking for citizens for our empire. Currently growing! We will be starting weekly events. We welcome everyone, new or veterans! strive to create a safe, and friendly gaming community for The Elder Scrolls Online, meant for everyone.

we are currently sitting st 50+ members

Message @xMolly In-game for invite.
  • Bubbles43
    Bubbles43
    ✭✭✭
    Check out LOM Legions of Mordor, that's all they do is pvp :) ThePaleeorcc is guild leader.
    Ball group doesn't play for scoreboard, we play for fights.
  • Tsizara
    Tsizara
    If you haven't found a guild yet, check out Fist of the Empire.

You have to be 18+ and have Teamspeak & Discord.

We play Daggerfall Covenant in PvP.
    Edited by Tsizara on September 8, 2017 10:33PM
  • envydust
    envydust
    Soul Shriven
    @Bubbles43 How can I contact them ?

@Tsizara I couldn't register myself because it appears that all my emails are already in use, is there an other way to join you ? @edit:nvm I got it
    Edited by envydust on September 9, 2017 4:40PM