The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for Aussie trials guild

shifty46
shifty46
Soul Shriven
Wanting to find a guild to run vet trials with during between 230 and 8pm AEST week days. I've so far cleared vAA(hm), vSO(hm), vhrc, vmol, vma, vdsa. I main a mag sorc - 37.5k dps on 6mil test dummy with healer buffs.

please message or mail me in game for more information @shifty46
  • VahlokKaal
    Hey there! The Empire of Tamriel is always recruiting. We are a new New Guild, looking for citizens for our empire. Currently growing! We will be starting weekly events. We welcome everyone, new or veterans! strive to create a safe, and friendly gaming community for The Elder Scrolls Online, meant for everyone.

we are currently sitting st 50+ members

Message @xMolly In-game for invite.

We have a few Aussies in the guild.
  • Sparrow551
    Sparrow551
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd love to join an Aussie guild