Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Returning to the game

Scarblitz
Scarblitz
Soul Shriven
So it was a while ago I played this great game but I do have a few questions before starting it up again.
Have the prices for the dlc been decreased? And how good is the Morrowind expansion? Thinking of creating a new character once again but not sure if I can afford Morrowind.
Do you still have access to everything exept Morrowind with VIP? And do you get anything new with VIP now a days?
After asking this I wonder if there is people who wants to start over and play together? From playing other games as Borderlands 2 and Dark Souls 3 I got all the time with my timezone +2.

You can always contact me through:

Steam - Scarblitz
Twitch - Scarblitz

Thanks in advance!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can play everything but morrowind with ESO+

Not sure about DLC but overall crownstore items price did increase. DLC seem the same ? around 1500 crowns ?

Morrowind is good but I find it expensive personally.
  • Cryonize
    Cryonize
    Soul Shriven
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    You can play everything but morrowind with ESO+

Not sure about DLC but overall crownstore items price did increase. DLC seem the same ? around 1500 crowns ?

Morrowind is good but I find it expensive personally.

You find it expensive because it is expensive. :D
    Valeris Stormguard StamDK - NA
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Morrowind. I think it's amazing and worth the money.
    One thing that's new is that they added double bank space if you have an ESO+ subscription.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't play the Warden class or battlegrounds without Morrowind.