The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When I Tried To Revive You In PvP.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
1. Please let me revive you, please

2. When I tried to revive you, Please don't revive somewhere else; when I have you at 85%-95%

3. When I tried to revive you, I believe I could. Until, someone else need to revive me due to oils. (that's my fault, what could I say. Oils are indeed bane of Vamps after all.)

4. When I tried to revive you, Suddenly wings come unfold, whilst Enemy Emperor Dk fly's on top of you...

5. When I tried to revive you, many times I lag. For some reason, I get in chat menu and or character menu Whilst reviving (I think I need remap my PS4 controller, but mostly lag)

6. When I tried to revive you, where in Cyrodiil did all these enemies came from. Especially when 15 come from the shadows around us, while I tried to revive.

7. When I tried to revive you, please don't sing. While you still laying on ground, after I revive you. (yes this happened)

8. When I tried to revive you and after I revived you, please revive

9. When I tried to revive you and I actually revived you. After you revived I get destroyed, please revive me and don't run off. Especially when enemy level 14 but really OP.

10. When I get destroyed (despite my past alliance) please revive me. Don't look at me and stare, then run off. Thinking I'm worthless and waste of a soul gem, not to mention when someone tried to revive me when another ally block for that person to stop reviving me. Which person who revive me actually stop and both ran off.

No matter what alliance I came from. No one is worthless to be revived, no one is a waste of a soul gem. In my eyes, I believe we are all equal, despite my given past of different alliance. When I see A Comrade dead, 99.5 % I will do my very best to revive you always. Granted the #3 and #5 (#5 is the worse for me) So please revive me as I will continue to do my best to revive you all :)

Edited by Serjustin19 on September 3, 2017 3:32PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Euhmm ok...
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if this was intended to be a poem or not, but it was beautiful.
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I imagine you having an expression like this as you give a public reading---

54e91c0234535e4b0ff08142062f4a64.gif
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    If I am ded inside my own keep, please don't try and revive me. I clearly went afk, our keep was breached, I got rekt, we defended and secured, and I'm still afk. So please don't waste a soul gem on my ass when I can rez right where I am on my own. The selfless generosity and sympathy to a random person ded in their own keep is overwhelming, but you just keep on walking, nothing to see here people.
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server