The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Alduin's Bane looking for members (social guild, PVE dungeons delves)

capattersonb16_ESO
capattersonb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Alduin's Bane is a casual fun social guild with an empahsis on helping one another especially new folks.
NA Server PC platform primarily Ebonheart but open to any and all (pvp may be restricted go specific alliances for specific runs)

We are looking for players who are relaxed laid back and want to explore tamriel and all she has to offer.
Noob player, Vet, PVP PVE crafting or even RP. Doesnt matter why you are in Tamriel only that you want to have fun in a no drama low competitive social group

If it sounds like something you would fit into give us a shout in game @Forever_Nord or @gwhizvols or @indyovilya for an invite
"Another Daedric Prince. Not a nice one. I don't think ANY of the other Princes like him, actually. I mean, Malacath is more popular at parties! And believe me...Malacath is not popular at parties."
~Sheogorath