Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Deleted

ictopbasli
ictopbasli
✭✭✭
Deleted.
Edited by ictopbasli on September 14, 2018 1:27AM
Thalmor rules!
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what you want to achieve. I can speak only for my self but if it goes for me you have to low spell damage (its well compensated by lots of magicka I know but still if I remember well 100 spell dmg =~1200 magicka, so having 3k spell dmg and 30-35k magicka will do better in terms of dps than 1,2k spell dmg and 42k magicka) and magicka recovery (if you dont wear sets like Lich, Warlock etc. it will be to low, you will run out of gass very fast when presured correctly) - those are my first thoughts, I can be wrong though. PvP is more complex than PvE IMHO and pure stats can't tell us is it good setup or not. It depends on:
    - what set you use?
    - what skills you use?
    - how you manage resources?
    - is it dps or healer?
    - what is your desired play style?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • ictopbasli
    ictopbasli
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by ictopbasli on September 14, 2018 1:27AM
    Thalmor rules!