Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Decorative heart?

LadyNalcarya
LadyNalcarya
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
In some houses Ive seen a firnishing that looks like a human heart. Does anyone know what its called in game and where to get it?
Would really appreciate the help. :) Thanks in advance.
Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have to be very lucky - you can get it,as one of the possible rewards once every 20 hours from the shadowy benefactor from dark brotherhood skill line.

some people say it doesn't matter which option you chose. some people say you can only get heart from third option on her list. I honestly have no idea. I have gotten various candles and several vials of blood. but never a heart
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have never got one in 3 months, yet some people have alot.
  • Nissy_nev
    Nissy_nev
    ✭✭
    Got one sacrificial hearth from Remains-Silent option "Have any equipment today?". Spent around 60 tries for it.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got one of these sacrificial hearts, but was disappointed with it. It's much larger than I was expecting.

Here is a pic of the heart right next to the Orc skeleton. As you can see the sacrificial heart is nearly the same size as the skeleton's entire rib cage.

fkmGkNE.png

The heart is so big it looks to me like it's come out a mammoth or giant. Not the sort of thing that could be used in the black sacrament.

PC EU
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info!

PC/EU
  • Ferrofluid
    Ferrofluid
    ✭✭✭
    @RaddlemanNumber7 I found that really annoying as well. Was hoping to be able to fit it on the scales of felonious recompense, but it really is massive :(
    a.k.a. Aps
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They just need to make all achievement decor + all in game decor BoE, cause people want them badly but can't get them and the ones that do get them don't want it and trash it
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    They just need to make all achievement decor + all in game decor BoE, cause people want them badly but can't get them and the ones that do get them don't want it and trash it

Why have achievement decor at all if it is not bound?

Getting back to the heart of the thread though.

I would like to see a slider we could use to make items smaller or larger. There is a whole bunch of stuff that simply doesn't fit in the small and mid sized homes.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3 1/2 months+ for me, still no heart i mean really is this really that hard to get
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for your advices! ^^ I just got it, and it dropped from "Equipment" option in dialogue.

PC/EU