The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Shields of the Isle Dominion PvP and Social Guild rising back up

TheKittenSlay3r
TheKittenSlay3r
Soul Shriven
Shields of the Isle is a Aldmeri Dominion based PvP/PVE Social guild that has been around ESO since it's steam release back in 2014. We mainly stayed a group of friends who played PvP and did undaunted dungeons and what not but now we are looking to expand to all players new and old and everyone in between. Our main focus has always been around PvP and the teamwork required to create a wrecking ball force not to be trifled with, we have plenty of fond memories of battles and sieges alike and we wish to bring in new players to share these great times with. We have players working in our guild with years of MMO experience not just in ESO but other's as well that can help fully optimize your builds or help you with anything you may need including class specialty players who have a high skill with each class and can show you new players how to really get the most out of your classes.

Our current goals as of 9/1/17 are to One, Gather a group of dedicated players to come join PvP and have a lot of fun running as a group and causing some serious damage. Two we are looking to overall expand our ranks to offer higher up roles in the guild such as officers and elite crafters to help guild members expand (currently our crafting is limited as far as skills go). Three get a guild hall put together so all guildies may enjoy a social environment to go and craft and have a good time hanging out enjoying the game.

Currently we are PvPing in Kyne bellow level 50 due to a few friends recently bought the game and we're just enjoying the low level no cp or champ gear fights for a bit, we offer a discord channel to socialize in for all guild members for any more information please feel free to add me on steam or in game.

Steam: TheKittenSlayer
TESO: TheKittenSlay3r
  • Kinare
    Kinare
    ✭✭
    How often do ya'll regularly get together to smash face, and when you do is it pretty coordinated or more just for the luls?

I'm a filthy casual now, but back in the day (closed beta) what I liked most in ESO was PVP. Even though I wasn't good at it, it was fun to be a part of. Last time I played though AD was struggling a lot to find coordination/active+good players and actually keep any territory. Then I had found out that the only truly coordinated AD groups were very "special" and only wanted to bother with super serious hardcore maxed CP folk all while pub groups were just chaos (if there even were any), so it was frustrating compared to my beta experience to say the least... Has anything changed on that front?

I'm only CP 267 atm. Have decent gear tho, running stamplar. Maybe stam DK if I ever level that character and thinking about making a stam warden but I hate grinding...

If you wanna hit me up best way to do so is here cuz I only get in-game for around an hour right now.
    Edited by Kinare on September 7, 2017 4:04AM