The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA/PC Vivec - AD needs to be crushed once and for all

Malic
Malic
✭✭✭✭✭
EP, DC its time. Its time to break their spirit. They are frayed, out numbered back against the wall.

Its time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRDpC_QYG5k
  • bmannb16_ESO
    bmannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    EP, DC its time. Its time to break their spirit. They are frayed, out numbered back against the wall.

Its time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRDpC_QYG5k

Broken, frayed, outnumbered, yep should be a good fight...
    AD Six feet under (Sorc, Templar, Dragon Knight)
    EP Six feet under (Warden, Dragon Knight, Sorc)
    EP Sometimes Salty (Nightblade)
    EP Never sees the light (Nightblade)
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a fyi. But some of us blues are playing on AD side during Oceanic time. When we log on, we see that NA has effectively killed the map and there is nothing to do. We've done this twice now this week. And we're unsure of what to do. If we play AD, then at least there is action for blues and for us. But if we play AD, then some blues will not learn that killing the map means boring nights for all. Some blues need to rethink their war effort. (And I know that EP has done the same the last campaigns.). But some of us Oceanic blues are a bit fed up.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Just a fyi. But some of us blues are playing on AD side during Oceanic time. When we log on, we see that NA has effectively killed the map and there is nothing to do. We've done this twice now this week. And we're unsure of what to do. If we play AD, then at least there is action for blues and for us. But if we play AD, then some blues will not learn that killing the map means boring nights for all. Some blues need to rethink their war effort. (And I know that EP has done the same the last campaigns.). But some of us Oceanic blues are a bit fed up.

Real PVP players :+1:
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    As a AD (PC NA) player I No longer bother playing after 5pm sydney time. Its not worth it, outnumbered 5 to 1. If I try solo I get rolled, even if I group up (not with my guild) its a headache and not fun. I have changed my sleep pattern to match my guilds runs to at least try enjoy pvp.

like 2000 points ahead its a healthy lead for the campaign - but you have cost a healthy player base.
    Cropsford Mayor
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mickydanz wrote: »
    like 2000 points ahead its a healthy lead for the campaign - but you have cost a healthy player base.
    Ouch, did you guys inherit the oceanic-playing DC from Sotha Sil? Did people think we were joking when we'd talk about how toxic they were to balanced pvp? Regular nightcapping, gate camping, emp trading...this happened for 3 months with the current group of blues.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have changed my sleep pattern to match my guilds runs to at least try enjoy pvp.

another - very real pvp player :+1:

many a sleepy morning at my desk has passed as a result of not being able to log off at a reasonable time...
    Edited by geonsocal on September 1, 2017 6:39PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GA2.png
    Edited by geonsocal on September 1, 2017 6:40PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • aegisfire1975
    aegisfire1975
    ✭✭✭
    Awww where did all your ap go?
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im good on AP, but it would be nice to have AD camped at their gates this weekend and the real alliances battle it out over the map.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im good on AP, but it would be nice to have AD camped at their gates this weekend and the real alliances battle it out over the map.

Lol. I play AD and I'm at a loss as to why you feel this way.

We're a faction that can hardly compete in prime time because of a lack of decent guild presence. Our pugs get run over by red and blue destro trains looking for easy fights all day and night.

I have no idea why you want to destroy any hope for a decent AvAvA war ever again, but you do you, dude.

P.S. If you actually want to fight it out with other, and I'll quote you here, "real alliance" then stop camping Roe and PvDooring Brindle while EP can't keep their hands off Aleswell. :)

Edit: I realize I just assumed you're DC. Must be from hour repressed rage from being beaten so hard so long ago. If you're actually EP, just substitute Roe and Brindle for Alessia and Fare and we good.
    Edited by Anrose on September 1, 2017 9:19PM
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »

We're a faction that can hardly compete in prime time because of a lack of decent guild presence. Our pugs get run over by red and blue destro trains looking for easy fights all day and night.

I have no idea why you want to destroy any hope for a decent AvAvA war ever again, but you do you, dude.

P.S. If you actually want to fight it out with other, and I'll quote you here, "real alliance" then stop camping Roe and PvDooring Brindle while EP can't keep their hands off Aleswell. :)

Edit: I realize I just assumed you're DC. Must be from hour repressed rage from being beaten so hard so long ago. If you're actually EP, just substitute Roe and Brindle for Alessia and Fare and we good.

"you do you dude" lol, okay sport.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yXeSvpN.jpg
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Ouch, did you guys inherit the oceanic-playing DC from Sotha Sil? Did people think we were joking when we'd talk about how toxic they were to balanced pvp? Regular nightcapping, gate camping, emp trading...this happened for 3 months with the current group of blues.

I hope not. I left Sotha because of the imbalanced overnight (my time) DC map control. Even as DC it was sickening, and made me feel bad in prime time fighting against factions hugely behind in points, who started their night with nothing. I'd hate if that the same element is now in vivec.

Edited by Reverb on September 1, 2017 9:53PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yXeSvpN.jpg

the pointy end
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yXeSvpN.jpg

the pointy end

Oh yes that is a bad spot .

Good job AD .
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yXeSvpN.jpg

the pointy end

Good job AD .

Yes good job, run to the eye of the flame, loose another campaign *shrug* AD life is hard.
  • Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there a lack of organized guilds on AD here in Vivec? Why you do 'dis?

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yXeSvpN.jpg

the pointy end

Good job AD .

Yes good job, run to the eye of the flame, loose another campaign *shrug* AD life is hard.

"lose"
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yXeSvpN.jpg

the pointy end

Good job AD .

"lose"

Indeed, who would have surmised that someone from AD would know the proper spelling of that word? Isnt that what you put out to pugs in zone chat?

"Type Lose for group"

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one thinks a certain elf found his first pack of mud crabs whole soloing....
    Right before he then discovered that some plateaus are rather more like valleys.

Valleys that you fill with friends. Lots, and lots of friends.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    This one thinks a certain elf found his first pack of mud crabs whole soloing....
    Right before he then discovered that some plateaus are rather more like valleys.

Valleys that you fill with friends. Lots, and lots of friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0jMCKForEQ
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yXeSvpN.jpg

I know it's awkward, she's cute. But Um, where is the smile? I could also just make my own smile, hopefully not be to creepy. :neutral:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yXeSvpN.jpg

the pointy end

Good job AD .

"lose"

Indeed, who would have surmised that someone from AD would know the proper spelling of that word? Isnt that what you put out to pugs in zone chat?

"Type Lose for group"

BURN
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way had to ask. What's up with AD getting outnumbered in mostly, all platforms and servers? I mean it's way totally eerie.

For example, I finally got on and played ESO at 6:00pm PDT yesterday. My campaign is Vivec on EP PS4 EU. I logged in Vivec; after coming from Wayrest (due to the contagious bug going on, which good ZOS; finding the cure)

The whole map was basically red. No AD Keeps at all, there was blue keeps though. It just reminded me of Both 1St and 2ND Scourge, of how it used to be.

I was wondering maybe if it was due to IC event, I really hope it is. But still totally eerie that different platform and servers. That AD are totally outnumbered? Sure I on EP currently, What's going on AD?

I used to fought for you (good chance again in future) From me originally AD on PC (game first came out) To originally AD in PS4 NA, from PC to console transfer. To me serving once again in 2ND Scourge PS4 EU, Off and on in Both Haderus and 1St Vivec.

This is not like you AD, I mean sure yes "We" AD in 2nd Scourge PS4 EU. Gave it our all and continued to make ourselves known, yes we where way out numbered. Those that left where free to do so, which really wished I wasn't blamed form AD leaving though...

But anyways this is to you AD from 2ND Scourge PS4 EU. Did you all still remember our new Motto we made, in 2ND Scourge? Or did you all forgot? For I haven't forgotten, our new Motto that we accepted.

For how could I, especially even though I'm now on EP for time being? Have you AD from 2ND Scourge PS4 EU, remembered exactly what our new Motto that we adopted?

Well I'll like to make you remember. "Freedom!" that was our new Motto, that we AD accepted in 2ND Scourge PS4 EU. Yes we where outnumbered, powerless.

Many have given up, but those whom have not given up; of what few that was left of us AD at time. We took our new Motto "Freedom" and made it into a whole new level.

We fought hard, we fought like how Eagle's should be. We flew like the Eagle, we where feared at times. Especially when we where outnumbered at the most. We hold our chest up high
    I'm probably thinking of different term...
    with admiration.

I could go on and on, but as to rest of AD. Don't back down, don't give up. This is not like how I remember AD, I believe you all can do it. I believe even though you all are outnumbered and outpowered.

Don't give in to sheer numbers, don't let the sheer enemy numbers fear you. Fight like hard, fight fast. Flee when need to, live another day. Confuse your enemies, make it very hard for your enemies to spot you.

These are encouragements for you AD, but I also guess. Same can be applied for all hurting alliances as well. I will however keep on watching what AD is doing in Vivec PS4 EU. I just hope it's only temporary that hardly AD was there.

I hope it's just IC event, but if it's not and continues to be hardly AD down the road in future. Good chance I will aid AD once again. But I wish you all well in other console and servers. Especially to other alliances whom are hurting to.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.