The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

StableMasters

peoplecallmeleo
peoplecallmeleo
✭✭✭
So im not sure if its s thing yet i haven't been able to find a answer... BUT ZOS should give us the option to put a stablemaster in our residencies to upgrade our mounts
DC - Redguard Templar Non-op
DC - Breton MagDK Crafter
DC - Khajit Gankblade PVP
DC - Breton Templar Healer PvP
DC - High Elf MagSorc DPS PVE
DC - Khajit StamSorc PvP
DC - Orc DragonKnight Tank PvE
DC - Dark Elf MagBlade Non-op
DC - High Elf MagWarden Non-op

All DC All The Time
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So im not sure if its s thing yet i haven't been able to find a answer... BUT ZOS should give us the option to put a stablemaster in our residencies to upgrade our mounts

Unfortunately it's not a thing as of right now, which I really don't get. I could say the only thing that would work is from the stuff, you buy from crown store and or crown crates.

But I would be so very wrong, due to the nature of our bankers. In which is unusable, even though bought from Crown Store for Banker.

However the crafting stations from Crown Crates are indeed usable via home. Therefore even though the Banker is bought from Crown Store, I believe only popular stuff that makes money would become usable.

In conclusion say the Target Dummy and or Crafting Stations does in fact make money, as well as to nature of being and buyable in Crown Crates.

Hence why I come in conclusion, which I could be wrong. But unfortunately even though the Banker did made some money, it's just to unpopular.

Which I am also wrong since my fox is from Crown Crates, but also unpopular. I really don't even know what I saying honestly, so please take everything with grain of salt.

But I believe this is why we are unable to use and buy stable master, as well as I don't think it's very popular for Zos and not money making. Which again please take everything I say with grain of salt, but not to much.

Edited by Serjustin19 on August 31, 2017 11:27PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mentioned it in another topic but i will say it again. They should come out with a stable hand assistant like the bankers and merchants. That way you can summon a stable hand to train across all your characters any time, any where. Except Cyrodiil of course. Then you can use them in your house like you do the merchant, banker, and smuggler.
  • peoplecallmeleo
    peoplecallmeleo
    ✭✭✭
    I mentioned it in another topic but i will say it again. They should come out with a stable hand assistant like the bankers and merchants. That way you can summon a stable hand to train across all your characters any time, any where. Except Cyrodiil of course. Then you can use them in your house like you do the merchant, banker, and smuggler.

This a good option to.
    DC - Khajit StamSorc PvP

All DC All The Time
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would literally pay 5k crowns for that *** alone, so many chars of mine are at 30-40 speed cause I'm too lazy to go upgrade, I'd rather wait by the wayshrine and look at npcs for the 2000th time....
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »

I would literally pay 5k crowns for that *** alone, so many chars of mine are at 30-40 speed cause I'm too lazy to go upgrade, I'd rather wait by the wayshrine and look at npcs for the 2000th time....

Yeah. This would be great for people who use their homes as guild halls too.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An stable master you could buy say 7 or 10 days of food for at once would be golden.
    But no you has to pay him every day.
    There do the money go, well in Rawl'kwa you see the stablemaster has an female Khajiit helper who pretend to be working, in the stable, in an very fancy dress. Draw you own conclusions.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • peoplecallmeleo
    peoplecallmeleo
    ✭✭✭
    scammer
    zaria wrote: »
    An stable master you could buy say 7 or 10 days of food for at once would be golden.
    But no you has to pay him every day.
    There do the money go, well in Rawl'kwa you see the stablemaster has an female Khajiit helper who pretend to be working, in the stable, in an very fancy dress. Draw you own conclusions.

getting bamboozled
    DC - Khajit StamSorc PvP

All DC All The Time
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd just like to be able to pay the stable master to upgrade my mount all at once instead of having to do it daily!!!! It's a pain in the butt when you have to log in every day, just to do that one thing and then log out.
    Far too many characters to list any more.