Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Domihaus monster set AOE Damage currently NOT working

darkender_ESO
darkender_ESO
Soul Shriven
I just got my 2pc Domihaus set exactly how I wanted it, and was excited to go test but unfortunately the damage component of the ring of earth (haven't tested spell dmg to see if fire works) currently is doing no damage at all. This has been tested out in the world and also on a target dummy. It just does... nothing! You still get the domihaus buff for the +wpn dmg. Please investigate and fix this so I can actually try out this seemingly awesome monster set! Thank you ZoS!
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not saying there is no bug, most people that think it is are those that fail to realize the INSIDE of the ring does no damage (which is intended) and only the fiery border does. Are you one of them? Sorry if not.
  • darkender_ESO
    darkender_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ... wow. No I did not know that, and I assumed that ZoS wouldn't make something so incredibly awful. Oh well, into the trash pile it goes like half the other sets in the game
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @darkender_ESO Sorry but this set is working as intended....

The Domihaus set proc spawns a ring. Enemies standing on top of the ring take damage - those inside or outside the ring are unharmed. You are not the first to believe it is bugged or to take issue with Domihaus. It is practically a useless set because of this limitation and is only slotted for its 1-piece.
  • Onu
    Onu
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    It is practically a useless set because of this limitation and is only slotted for its 1-piece.
    Giving this a bump because I was carefully researching this set after I unfortunately got it with a pledge key. Would've used it if the damage also occurred within the ring.

But paltry damage only on such a narrow ring, where enemies only get hit once coming in... That's beyond lackluster. I'd very much like to see that get reworked, not swept under the rug and forgotten.
    Eshtarra | Bosmer Templar (AD) | PC NA
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The worst part about this set is: the ring is either too big or too small. What do I mean? For stamina characters, the ring doesn't touch the boss because the radius is too big and if you want the ring to hit, all your 5m skills will be out of range. For ranged characters... Well its the opposite.

Pretty bad design if you ask me. Good ideas though, but poorly implemented, too bad there wasn't enough feedback durinng the PTS cycle.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade