The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Identical potions not stacking

Octopuss
Octopuss
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this normal? I have potions that are absolutely identical yet they don't stack. There's a stack of 51 Drams of magicka, and ONE other that simply sits below no matter how much I press Y.
What's going on?
Edited by Octopuss on August 31, 2017 8:53PM
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get that aswel sometimes and its really frustrating. Usualky with tripots with identical tooltips
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Often that can be caused by "crafted" and "non crafted" identical pots, they won't stack.....

Also identical pots made with different ingredients. :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    usually "identical" pots won't be identical if you compare crafted and non-crafted...look at the descriptions, and chances are the amount of health restored, or stamina, or whatever, will be very slightly different between the two, even tho they're named the same...

Although it's an annoyance, if the two items are truly identical, ie both crafted, or both non-crafted, then if you transfer them between char inventory and bank, they'll usually restack, at least that's what i've experienced....

• Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Look at the duration of the buffs and also the cd on the potions. Thats usually the difference.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the ingredients are different, or if the crafter is different, they won't stack.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp