The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character missing? HELP!

walidd24nrb18_ESO
walidd24nrb18_ESO
✭✭✭
Hey.

I'm logging in on the EU server (which I've always been playing on) and it takes me directly to character creation! Can't see any of my chars including my main that was veteran 8. I do not share my information with anyone and only have this account. So i submitted a ticket to support and they're saying that the account i described to them only had 1 char on NA and EU (which i made quickly because it took me to character creation and wanted to see what would happen).. I've known this has been a problem before, but it obviously still exists because im logging on to the right server and the girl named October from ESO support said that my carachter "Queen Ayreen" does exist, but on another account!?!? Could it have something to do with the fact i linked my ESO account with steam? If so how do i unlink it? PLS HELP!!!!
  • walidd24nrb18_ESO
    walidd24nrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please refrain from this thread, the problem is solved.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You logget on the PTS server :)
    Done that mistake myself,
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    You logget on the PTS server :)
    Done that mistake myself,
    I did that once, too. I promptly had a panic attack.*

(*Not really, but it did make my heart skip a beat.)

Edited by SydneyGrey on September 1, 2017 4:28AM
  • walidd24nrb18_ESO
    walidd24nrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha omg, so embarassing
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha omg, so embarassing
    I think launcher can to switch to PTS as default during maintenance
    Once I did horse feeding and research on 3 charcaters before discovering it :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.