The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Plus time is Paused

Wightwind
Wightwind
✭✭
I am not getting anything from my ESO plus as it states in my account that I have 30 days paused ESO plus time. Anyone have this before? Any ideas?
  • Ouuka
    Ouuka
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having issues as well atm. Mine just says it's no longer active yet it's on auto renewal and even Microsoft shows that it's on auto renewal..
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep same here again.....went through this last month. Had to manually pay and still did not activate. Paid twice in one month and got crowns but inactive. Microsoft won't refund my money. Getting really tired of this bs. Companies stealing my money because they can't get their s**t together. Was working fine yesterday, but after logging in today it shows inactive even though I got the crowns and pulled from the bank. I'm not manually paying a second sub this time. Zos fix this bs. I'm not sending in tickets every month. This is bs.....