The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

XML Tag Completion plugin for Zerobrane Studio

solvaring
solvaring
If you create addons and use Zerobrane Studio IDE then this latest plugin of mine is for you (If you don't use Zerobrane Studio you totally should)

This plugin autocompletes xml tags as well as HTML tags since both are based on the same principal and syntax.

For example <GuiXml> becomes <GuiXml></GuiXml> and the caret will automatically move so input starts between the opening and closing tag.

You can get it here esoui.com/downloads/info1790-Autotag.html

Also check out my ESO API Autocompletion Plugin for Zerobrane Studio. A link to my github is on the addon page for my latest utility at the link above.
- Solvaring Encelembras