The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS: Special Events?

F3arM0d3
F3arM0d3
✭✭✭
I've noticed that other MMORPG's have events other than holidays and annual ones, why don't we? It would be nice to have something to look forward to during the down time from the seasonal and yearly events that you do ZOS. Maybe it can be hosted by the game masters? We need something to bring the community closer together as well as the new players to the game. Regular activities in the game get boring after a while and I find myself just hanging around the area and chatting rather than playing the actual content. Do you think it would be possible?
Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One (NA Server)

Orc Dragonknight - Lvl. 50
High Elf Templar - Lvl. 50
Dark Elf Nightblade - Lvl. 50
Breton Warden - Lvl. 50

- My Music -
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hide and seek was fun gm hides gives clues first 10 to find get rare items(research scroll, exp scroll,riding lessons)

Boss spawns in weird spots random time and place with awesome loot from trials

GM trivia ask question about eso lore first to respond in pm gets a prize

And ZoS does things like the housing competition and million reasons to play contest but in game events are always fun. Key is simple short and sweet.

Edited by FloppyTouch on August 30, 2017 3:26PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not see how it makes a difference if the events are tied to holidays or not. In major games I have played they do not have events going on constantly though one did create a monthly one, or bi-monthly, but it was not really anything exciting after a couple times.

Maybe that is it, create a monthly one that does not change from month to month and lasts a week.
  • Joffi
    Joffi
    ✭✭✭
    Does ZOS have any ingame GMs on staff anymore? I mean, as a primary job. I think it's been literal years.
    "Bah... This is not the way... "

PC EU
    Tempora Jof, Daggerfall Covenant, Breton, Sorcerer, Vampire: "Being good is hard..."
    Jurfi da Nord, Aldmeri Dominion, Nord,Warden, Vampire: "Serving my own needs is easy."
    Randal the Second, Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Dragonknight: "I refuse to feel the ex-slaver guilt I have."
    Inos sal'Ma'Nefic, Aldmeri Dominion, Imperial, Templar: "Heals by accident count, eh? Eh?"
    Desdenada Jof, Ebonheart Pact, High Elf, Sorcerer: "Righteousness is its own edict."
    Joffi da Rat, Aldmeri Dominion, Wood Elf, Nightblade: "Bah, this is not the way..."
    Indigo sal'Ma'Nefic, Daggerfall Covenant, Redguard, Dragonknight: "For glory!"
  • F3arM0d3
    F3arM0d3
    ✭✭✭
    Joffi wrote: »
    Does ZOS have any ingame GMs on staff anymore? I mean, as a primary job. I think it's been literal years.

Just goes to show how poorly they run their MMORPG. I don't think they have any idea what they're doing.
    Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One (NA Server)

Orc Dragonknight - Lvl. 50
    High Elf Templar - Lvl. 50
    Dark Elf Nightblade - Lvl. 50
    Breton Warden - Lvl. 50

- My Music -
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joffi wrote: »

I saw a GM shortly before Morrowind dropped on PS4 NA talking with people in zone chat. I was in craglorn at the time. That was the first and only time I have seen one though, so I'm not exactly sure what was going on.