The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My listed items on guild is blank

Orange_fire_dragon
Orange_fire_dragon
✭✭✭
Hello, I ran into this weird issue where my trading guild's listing page is just blank, I have 30/30 on sale but I cannot view what is there left/cancel anything.

Anyone else ran into this issue?
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I run into this same issue. Usually a quick /reloadui chat command works. You can also try switching tabs, going from "Listings" to "Sell" or "Search" and then back. Make sure you're waiting a few seconds, as MM and other add-ons could be making the already slow search even slower as the "Listings" tab searches through ALL your Guild's items to find yours.
    Edited by EttinTheBreton on August 30, 2017 2:10PM
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has happened to me. I've been told it's a glitch that happens when you click too fast in the guild trader menu. You can fix the glitch by using a wayshrine to pop out of the area and then back in again.

Edited by SydneyGrey on September 2, 2017 4:55AM