The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Horns change undo request: caltrops pvp animations

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

Regarding the change in viewing ally animations, caltrops should be reverted so we can see ally caltrops. This ability was changed to be a stacking damage ability...then you took away our ability to see where to stack it.

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lulz
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    That whole change to displaying effects is badly implemented. Blue fights yellow, red comes in and throws caltrops, blue can't see the area wandering why is he snared... Just an example of my daily experiences in cyrodiil.
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This change was really badly implemented.

I understand the intention, and actually really appreciate it, but the implementation really lacks.

We need to see something. Maybe not the full shiny effects, but something a little but more visible for sure.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stigant wrote: »
    That whole change to displaying effects is badly implemented. Blue fights yellow, red comes in and throws caltrops, blue can't see the area wandering why is he snared... Just an example of my daily experiences in cyrodiil.

Thats not how it works. It hides only allied effects.

Missing effects from enemy skills is just the good old lag, bugs or weak HW.