The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bloodroot Forge

ABelle99
ABelle99
✭✭
While on the final boss my team wiped on our first attempt. At the end of the battle it said that we had completed the dungeon yet the boss was still there. Since, it was registering as complete we couldn't que up again after 2 group members left. Has this happened too anyone else?
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Had this happen a couple days ago when we killed the large boss but the small version from when he split was still alive.
    Edited by xRIVALENx on August 30, 2017 2:28PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. You must focus them like this: main boss, then focus first split (1st add), then burn 2nd split (littler one, 2nd add), drop all ultis and just burn him, back to 1st split/add, then the main boss at the end.

It may work other ways, but this is how we got hard mode down first time in.

Someone in my guild told me the focus order that worked for them and we copied it. We had too much issues doing it the other ways we tried, and this was easy.

I waited to go in till after the issue with the free no deaths etc patch was complete as I wanted a clean run.
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't seem to queue up for the dungeon. After an hour last night finally got in and it dc'd on me during the second boss. Giving it a go right now and 2 1/2 hours in still haven't gotten into a group. Are people just not playing these new dungeons? Frustrating beyond belief.
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Meesha1170 wrote: »
    I can't seem to queue up for the dungeon. After an hour last night finally got in and it dc'd on me during the second boss. Giving it a go right now and 2 1/2 hours in still haven't gotten into a group. Are people just not playing these new dungeons? Frustrating beyond belief.

I didn't have to wait very long in the que (I'm a healer) but once I got in people kept leaving or getting kicked offline so it took about 5 hours just to finish it...