Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Na PS4 Meteor CC

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm not sure what going on with this ultimates CC. Did they change it to not be block able? For the past week or two every time I get hit with this I get cc. I will shield hold block and still get stunned. It's also double CC'ing me. I'll get cced (while blocking) dodge roll then magically appear on the meteor impact spot and up into the air again. Anyone else having this issue?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a latency issue. Meteor hitting you before the server updated to show you were blocking. This game runs at 500 ping soooo.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a latency issue. Meteor hitting you before the server updated to show you were blocking. This game runs at 500 ping soooo.

Yea it runs terribly. But I have 60+ download 10 upload so I do t think it's on my end. Also this was done at Bruma so usually a lot less lag. If it was very occasional I would just chalk it up as ZOS. But it's happening almost every time now. Even used it myself to see if it was broken. Couldn't get a good basis. I will have to test tonight and record it.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please check meteor CC
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play on PS4, this happens to me as well. Definitely a latency issue. Happens a lot more during prime time or on weekends in Vivec.
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Similar things happen to me too. Fighting someone and suddenly instant death. 3 or 4 seconds later a meteor hits my dead body. And I've taken full direct damage and the dot from it in my death recap and never saw it.
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    In PvP I have been lagged BACK to a different point and hit by a meteor. I am sure it is a server issue, latency, lag whatever people want to call it.
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    Similar things happen to me too. Fighting someone and suddenly instant death. 3 or 4 seconds later a meteor hits my dead body. And I've taken full direct damage and the dot from it in my death recap and never saw it.

Happens to me all the time. On ps4 NA, have died many a time only to see the meteor appear with the full animation after the fact while showing on my death recap.
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.