The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which items(list of them) are considered collectibles/special and special collectibles...

karrie7
karrie7
✭✭✭
Seriously cant find any answer in web
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only "special" item I know of is the mist effect you can get in the crown store.

Collectibles will be your undaunted busts and trophies.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit this special collectibles nonsense after buying Serenity Falls. I've got a [snip] mansion but I can't put all my mounts and pets and servants in the grounds at the same time because ZoS let the work experience kid do the design work. Ten 'special collectibles' - WTF were they thinking? Why is an object not just an object?

[Edited for profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on September 8, 2017 8:28PM
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    The only "special" item I know of is the mist effect you can get in the crown store.

Collectibles will be your undaunted busts and trophies.

I wonder if the Shriven counts as the special too
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hit this special collectibles nonsense after buying Serenity Falls. I've got a [snip] mansion but I can't put all my mounts and pets and servants in the grounds at the same time because ZoS let the work experience kid do the design work. Ten 'special collectibles' - WTF were they thinking? Why is an object not just an object?
    Yes, this 10 special item limit is rediculous. I also purchased and sub'd to ESO Plus, and it said I get twice the limit to place items in my home, yet the 10 special items never changed.

Is this going to be fixed? Can you (ZoS) Please fix it..... Please.
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on September 8, 2017 8:30PM
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    P.S.

Also to answer the original question of the OP. I can't find this """Special Item"""" list anywhere myself, and when in game to remove items, all it does is give you a general filter to which does not indicate what is considered "Special". I say this and post here today because I just completed the thieves guild quest line and got the merchant servant. I went to place her in my home and , yes you guessed it. I can not because of this 10 special item limit rule.

Sorry, if anyone does find this list please post it so I / we can filter our items to consider which ones to swap out.

Thank you.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38