The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wyress Jubilee presents "Travels in Tamriel" (screenshots)

Ruse
Ruse
✭✭✭
36741241751_037a0c2993_o.png

Travels in Tamriel blog

Been tinkering awhile with a blog for chronicling my orc warden's adventures now that she's doing map completion. While there is light RP thrown in, Travels in Tamriel is mostly just a screenshot blog. The plan is to schedule posts for once twice a day.

I still need plenty of practice and although some parts of ESO show its age, there's a lot of really beautiful things to see in it imo. Hope you guys enjoy :)

Also, shoutout to the Photographer addon and the Neat Perfection Reshade preset, which I use and highly recommend.
Edited by Ruse on September 21, 2017 7:50PM
Travels in Tamriel (screenshots + light RP blog)
_.._.._.._.._.._.._

Jubilee | warden healer | white orc swamp witch
Sarielle | templar healer | Imperial good girl

My Skyrim mods:
Classic | SE
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! Nice job so far, your screenshots are beautiful, and I like the overall style of the blog. I have bookmarked this thread ;) I might even create a Tumblr now.
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely little blog! Will follow you around Tamriel from hereon in :)
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Ruse
    Ruse
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys so much for the kind words :) I hope you won't be tired of Glenumbra by the time I'm done ... I loooove this zone lol.

I do plan to start working in some Undaunted etc. screenies too, to break things up a little maybe.
    Wow! Nice job so far, your screenshots are beautiful, and I like the overall style of the blog. I have bookmarked this thread ;) I might even create a Tumblr now.

Well if you do decide to start one, be sure to let me know so I can follow! The theme I used was a free one so you don't have to pay monies to get something that looks nice.
    _.._.._.._.._.._.._

My Skyrim mods:
    Classic | SE
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Love it. I'm actually doing the same thing but for 5 characters. I thought it would be fun to do a travel site where my characters are writers and give updates on where they are what they've found from all over the place and also include tips etc written into the story. I've been wanting to do this since skyrim but I only had a Xbox 360. Now I have something more like it I think it's worth doing. I did wonder if I was going to run into copyright problems though?
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • Ruse
    Ruse
    ✭✭✭
    Druachan wrote: »
    Love it. I'm actually doing the same thing but for 5 characters. I thought it would be fun to do a travel site where my characters are writers and give updates on where they are what they've found from all over the place and also include tips etc written into the story. I've been wanting to do this since skyrim but I only had a Xbox 360. Now I have something more like it I think it's worth doing. I did wonder if I was going to run into copyright problems though?

Thanks so much! That sounds like a very neat idea. I don't see how you'd run into copyright problems unless you're trying to make money off it. If you've got it up and running, shoot me a link :)

Jubilee has wrapped up Glenumbra (rare fish too!) and travels next to Bal Foyen, along with the occasional dungeon randoms. Bye Glenumbra, you were beautiful!

tumblr_ovl2f5AkB11wyq1xfo1_1280.png

_.._.._.._.._.._.._

My Skyrim mods:
    Classic | SE
  • Ruse
    Ruse
    ✭✭✭
    Bal Foyen adventures have begun. Hello Bal Foyen, you're beautiful!

Travels in Tamriel blog link

tumblr_owmzec3nSY1wyq1xfo1_1280.png
    Edited by Ruse on September 22, 2017 7:32PM
    _.._.._.._.._.._.._

My Skyrim mods:
    Classic | SE
  • Ruse
    Ruse
    ✭✭✭
    Jubilee has been up to no good in Stonefalls for awhile now. [ blog link ]

Bye Bal Foyen, you were beautiful!
    tumblr_ow8cbrxbsg1wyq1xfo1_1280.png

Hello Stonefalls, you're beautiful!
    tumblr_own2668TDI1wyq1xfo1_1280.png
    _.._.._.._.._.._.._

My Skyrim mods:
    Classic | SE
  • Ruse
    Ruse
    ✭✭✭
    Jubilee has wrapped up Stonefalls and is circling back to Glenumbra to take possession of her mother's empty hut.

[ Blog Link ]

Bye Stonefalls, you were beautiful!
    tumblr_oxjpe04wJI1wyq1xfo1_1280.png

Move-in Day!
    tumblr_oyfn83VLLN1wyq1xfo1_1280.png
    Edited by Ruse on October 27, 2017 8:00PM
    _.._.._.._.._.._.._

My Skyrim mods:
    Classic | SE