The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Winterborn set drop rate

ignaciomaranrwb17_ESO
Ok so I posted this in the general forums but after checking some other post i noticed i should have post it here.

Here is the problem, I decided to farm winterborn set for my templar. After 5o6 full vMA runs i only got 1 winterborn piece (and with crappy trait of course :expressionless: ) . Can someone from ZOS check if the drop rate is correct or something got *** up in recent patches? I find it weird that after 50 chest i only get 1 winterborn set, thats less than 2% drop chance where if it was the same for every single set in vMA the chance should be 16.6% thats a big difference.

Also after making the post i get a reply that vMA is not droping purple rings... a long time bug. Can someone check this? Thx!
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any hard data but I can tell you I've cleared vMA dozens of times and have never seen a Winterborn jewel.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done about 100 runs and have one winterborn pendant and no rings. I can't remember when I got the pendant though. I have multiple of everything else in the set.
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on August 29, 2017 12:49AM
    PC | EU
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    I don't have any hard data but I can tell you I've cleared vMA dozens of times and have never seen a Winterborn jewel.

I have one necklace purple
  • ignaciomaranrwb17_ESO
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Solariken wrote: »

I have one necklace purple

Yea the necklace drops.. the problem are the rings.