The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Battlegrounds with Champion Point play and game choice?

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
Any ideas or news on when this might happen? The lack of these features has made Battlegrounds a no-go for a lot of us, and it's annoying that we're three months out from an expansion that cost a lot versus other DLCs and ZOS hasn't offered these options for one of the major features of the expansion.

And I'm pretty sure these are more desired than a new map and game type...I don't really understand investing in chaosball and Arcane Uni over these. Basically every battleground I enter there's at least one person who hates the game that procs and isn't geared for it. And a lot of us would rather eat a road kill vvardvark that's been sitting in the sun for three days than play no CP, with its weird gear/ability/etc balances. If others like it, great, but I can't get anyone in my guild to play because a lot of people find it to be the suckiest play in the game.