Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 (EU) players or guilds

emilymae
emilymae
Soul Shriven
I have had a while away from ESO, previous PC player veteran rank 4, and I'm looking for friendly PS4 (EU) players or guilds who be happy to lend a hand in missions, levelling, crafting, etc. I've forgot how to play this game since it's changed a lot since i last played. My PSN is missemilyy. Thanks in advanced X
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back :) I will send you an invite to both Dark Royalty and Hell Bound later today.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    Are you trial ready? We are doing runs of Vet AA if you are interested; are you DD?
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • emilymae
    emilymae
    Soul Shriven
    Are you trial ready? We are doing runs of Vet AA if you are interested; are you DD?

Being only level 15 on PS4, probably not. I'm looking for a guild that can provide help on levelling plus guiding me as I have forgotten a majority of the game. Not into the idea of 'trials' yet. Also, yes I am a DD.
    MrsPink wrote: »
    Welcome back :) I will send you an invite to both Dark Royalty and Hell Bound later today.

Hello! Yes please send me an invite, I'd really appreciate it :-) Thanks!
  • Rougestar
    Rougestar
    I'm in the same boat. Started again with a Warden when I came back 3 days ago. Currently only level 35.
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Rougestar wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. Started again with a Warden when I came back 3 days ago. Currently only level 35.

@Rougestar what is your psn id? Ill send you an invite to both guilds.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • emilymae
    emilymae
    Soul Shriven
    Rougestar wrote: »

i'm glad i'm not the only one then! feel free to add me on PSN if you fancy roaming together :-)
  • Rougestar
    Rougestar
    Cool, my PSN is Roguestar-

• Xavium
    Xavium
    Hey Emily I will shoot you an add I know the pain of moving platform, Xbox one to PS4 for me much preferring PS4 or if you see this first my psn is Xavrium. Look forward to questing :)