The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't buy any crowns

jcaceresw
jcaceresw
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is there a problem with your website payment processor? I bought a first 5500 crown pack with my credit card. However I could not be able to buy more because the page said there was a error with my credit card. I checked my credit card account and only the first crown pack was accepted. I tried several times but looks like the website have locked me. I can't buy any other crown pack even when I use another payment option like PayPal.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More info about the web page have locked my attempts to buy more crowns is this message:

There were issues with your recent transaction attempt. Please check the provided information again or contact support at http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home.
    Edited by jcaceresw on August 28, 2017 2:46AM
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure this usually happens when you steal someones credit card...... so like just give it back.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call your card company and make sure they are flagging it because it looks like a duplicate transaction. Otherwise you could always try using paypal.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Call your card company and make sure they are flagging it because it looks like a duplicate transaction. Otherwise you could always try using paypal.

This^^^

For the life of me, I don't know why ZOS hasn't implemented the ability to buy multiple packs of crowns at one time.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Use the Paypal option if you can, that seems to work all the time
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My credit card is not blocked. Its the ESO website which do not allow me to continue to buy more crowns. Never had this problem before. Will try again tomorrow.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »

This^^^

For the life of me, I don't know why ZOS hasn't implemented the ability to buy multiple packs of crowns at one time.

I agree. I would have bought the 5 packages in one go instead of trying to do the same process five times.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use the Paypal option if you can, that seems to work all the time

Like I said before, I tried to use that option and the same error message appears for me..
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is happening to me as well. I purchased five 5500 packs and now I am getting the same error. Has nothing to do with my credit card company. The error pops up before I even get to the screen where I enter my credit card number. I remember this happened to me during the last crown sale too.
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently if you wait a few minutes it will start working again.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kildayen wrote: »
    Apparently if you wait a few minutes it will start working again.

So, it's just flood control to keep you from accidentally getting double charged on one crown pack?
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happens to me every time I try to buy multiple crown packs - log out, wait a bit, then log back in and try again.

Seems to be an automatic flood control thing after you have bought 5 packs, as others have mentioned
    Edited by Epona222 on August 28, 2017 6:27AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now I'm 7350 crowns away from having 100k crown banked. Trying to decide if I want to waste this cash and get them. I just purchased 14 5500 packs total and I've been completely blocked from the "account" and "store" sections of the website for over 10 minutes now. I'm getting a new error that won't even let me see my account. The entire URL is getting rejected. Might be a sign to STOP buying them lol.

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator."
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's... a lot of crowns, Kildayen.
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's... a lot of crowns, Kildayen.

Yeah I think you are right lol. I wanted to future proof myself again. I don't think I will buy any more... for now :neutral:
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess nobody can say I don't support this damn game that pisses me off so much sometimes.
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be thankful that you can't give them any more money.
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yarlenzey wrote: »
    Be thankful that you can't give them any more money.

Totally agree with you here. Looks like I'm gonna be doing some gambling when the next set of crown crates come out. I have more crowns than I'll ever need, especially since I have purchased pretty much everything I've wanted from the crown store already.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Just to be clear, I called my credit card bank and they said my credit card is not blocked and still I get the same error when I try to buy any crown packs.

So I ended up buying the rest of the crown packs I wanted using my debit card.
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this exact same problem a month or so ago. I think it ended up being a problem with my address. Either way, it was something that Zenimax had to fix on their end. I haven't had any trouble since then.

You will probably have to go through customer support to get it resolved though. Or use PayPal like other people suggested. Good luck to you!