The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

del

Sheyta
Sheyta
✭✭✭
Edited by Sheyta on December 23, 2020 12:37PM
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging by the threads that've cropped up, looks like plenty of people have jumped on it - if they ever really bother to buy crowns at all, anyway. Seems you're one of very few missing out.

Admittedly, I haven't seen much talk about getting the expansion while it's cheap, but... Everyone who cared probably already has it by now? That, and they haven't fixed enough of the deal-breaking issues that kept some folks from being excited about it.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • jcf190b14_ESO
    jcf190b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    "When sales is better when you make them run over the next months"

This is false.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's associated with QuakeCon, so the sale started and ended with the conference.
  • Whatelse73b14_ESO
    Whatelse73b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see the 4PM EDT thing so I guess I missed out. I was gonna buy a couple packs of it but oh well. Unusual to have it through 4PM but whatever.
  • Kaktus
    Kaktus
    ✭✭✭
    Its showing 6am EDT 8/29 as the end of the sale on the Xbox site
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Sheyta on December 23, 2020 12:37PM