Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Performance question

ad4mss
ad4mss
✭✭✭
Hi,

I won't ask why the PvP campaigns performance is so bad, I will just ask, when you at ZOT will fix it and finally make PvP'ers happy and let us take some fun and pleasure from this part of this game? Can you just type when: this year, next year, next dlc, next couple of months? Just bring us some details or feedback about when PvP will finally become playable and enjoyable. Releasing PvP DLC which was Imperial City one was a good move but are you still care about PvP, do you know what is going on inside of each campaign? Do you know people get mad cuz of lag, no balance, improving one class instead of decrease its damage. IC is a great place for PvP but you made it just because? Why this great PvP area is 90% empty even on most populated campaigns? The only people are running there are PvE'ers who's farming telvars. Please do some improvmenets to PvP if you really care about your players, I know all of the Elder Scrolls games were PvE about but if you decided to put PvP part into your game please do some things to improve this part. Fixing proc sets or decreasing some stats of other sets are actually minor issues of PvP part in this game, I don't get why you don't focus at performance of your game while it already has over 3 years. I hope any of the mods here won't ignore this post and won't close it just because I mentioned some major issues of the game. I saw many posts here at forum where mods were closing threads cuz people were complaining about such issues.

Cheers.
Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paragraphs save posts ...
    wacko.gif
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I think they've made big strides in fixing lag. No, it's not perfect. But I'm calling recent performance on PS4 NA "lag alert 4" out of 10. We've been at 9 or 10 before. I define that as a night when lag is so bad me and my friends immediately leave in frustration. I haven't had that in a long while.

As for the other issues, I think Alliance War is due for a refresh. I'm not sure what...but I feel like they should push it to "Alliance War season 2" and change up some stuff. Maybe make keeps work slightly different. Maybe some terrain changes. Perhaps change up the game a bit and how points are earned. I'm sure there's a lot of cool stuff they could mix up, from minor to dramatic.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unpatch the lighting.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unpatch the lighting.
    Not sure if joking, but we know it wasn't that now and more likely was the bot detection which hit with the same patch.

As Others have said the lag is there but better. ZOS has worked hard to clean up the issues we've had and cut down on the bloat/demand skills have on the servers.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."