The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown store motifs from past !

Lucasalex92
Lucasalex92
✭✭✭
Hi
I wonder if anyone knows if @Zenimax planning to add again Ice motif and Grin Harlequin to crown store this year ?
I really would love to buy it if it would be affordability good price :)
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they will pass up another opportunity to add a crown store exclusive motif that people are willing to pay for :)
  • Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they will add them as in very willing to buy it as long as it's not for 4 days only , but longer
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I remember they also came with crown mimic stones and was priced reasonably? I know the mimic stones you got with the frost caster were much lower than grim harlequin hopefully they revert that change.