Maintenance for the week of January 27:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EST (21:00 UTC)

Animosity GvG's - Guild/Group - PC NA - Open World

Irylia
Irylia
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for more guilds/groups to fight because these are truly some of the best fights to be had in cyrodiil. All Wins/Losses from a session will be uploaded to my channel for the enjoyment of others to use as a learning experience for group play and get to see strong teams in action.
Improving teamwork, coordination, timing and communication are things that can benefit everyone who is interested in improving their own group play.

(Animosity vs Fengrush) 4v5 (zinite afk)

(Animosity vs ZDM)

(Animosity vs LoM)

(Animosity vs Legion) Offering rematch(es), did not notice the 6th player wasn't with you (6V5 +1 random)

Google Doc: GvG organized pvp ideas
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A5hX9zwgaFo3OQzOLXnECpHQwVHzLBraaUaaVWF9PYE/edit?usp=sharing
Edited by Irylia on August 26, 2017 6:02PM
Founder: Animosity (Best Guild NA + EU)

Youtube - TeAiry

Alpha Sorc:
Irylia - DC sorcerer rank 46
Iraliia - EP sorcerer rank 41

The two time 3rd place Legend duelist (16k hp all divines btw)
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    meta
    Kiri. "Kirimoto"
    Changed UserID to @inscentia
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice fights. I hope to see more small-medium group GvG videos. They're 1000x more entertaining than random farming videos.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster . . . when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you"
    pvp videos: eso zyk on youtube
    enjin profile
    I played Brutus at school once, and I was the one everybody stabbed
    lives · lived · will live - dies · died · will die