The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

unannounced crown housing items, a stone alchemy table, a living...

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
soul shriven "placeable" idle person, a whole heap of coldharbour themed items as well as reach witch themed items with afew alyied ones.

oh and the shivvering cheese ;)
Edited by dsalter on August 26, 2017 11:40AM
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Are they in the crown store or do you have to wade through the menu when you're in your house?
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New items like the coldharbour spikey boulders are also added to various furnishing vendors.

Shivvering cheese you say? Must find
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour stuff already?

I'm trying not to get hyped for the Surreal Estate, but it's a real struggle.

PC EU
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »
    Are they in the crown store or do you have to wade through the menu when you're in your house?

wade through the menu i'm afraid :(
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Coldharbour stuff already?

I'm trying not to get hyped for the Surreal Estate, but it's a real struggle.

quite alot infact, fences, gates, the big dripping molag bal face wall hangings, stone spikes, rocks, even piles of soulgems

• Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I saw this Soul Shriven few days ago, I thought that it would be immersive to place him at your vampire's den as your "Cattle" like vampires were doing from Morrowind or Volkihar. But I'm not vampire.
    PC/EU
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New items like the coldharbour spikey boulders are also added to various furnishing vendors.

Shivvering cheese you say? Must find

The shivering cheese is great! And you can turn the sparkles on and off by selecting the 'really cheesy' option.