The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Account suspension - gm please read

norebb16_ESO
norebb16_ESO
✭✭
Hi,

This is the second time I've had to post here regarding this issue as it seems literally nothing is happening concerning it.

It has been 72+ hours my account has been suspended for an undisclosed "terms of service violation" with literally no other information regarding the situation attached. I have posted in the appeals section you suggested multiple times, I have posted replies on the thread on the help section of the account page, and have even tried opening other tickets to draw attention to it and get some information only to have them closed as "duplicates" with no response to anything involved..

I understand that the forums and the game itself are separate, but you all work for the same company and seeing as all of the avenues provided to me as a customer are achieving no results there MUST be something you can do in order to help me at least get to the bottom of this...

If I'm being banned for some undisclosed reason I would like to know, if this is a misunderstanding I would like to know. Most importantly I would like to play again and this is becoming rather ridiculous.

I would sincerely appreciate some help regarding this matter from anyone and not just have this thread closed

Thank you

*Update* - I was unsuspended shortly after this post, not sure if they are related but I still haven't been given any information regarding why I was suspended and my tickets still haven't been responded too
Edited by norebb16_ESO on August 25, 2017 7:20PM