The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sunderflame Necklace

Invoky
Invoky
Since this week, I have ran more than 60 vCoA1 and I have yet seen a Sunderflame necklace drop. I ran into another stamsorc who are also farming. He claimed he's been farming as much as I do but never saw the necklace either.

Is the RNG this bad or is the necklace bugged?
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It exists. I've got a purple one.

Good luck :/
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Invoky
    Invoky
    Arthg wrote: »
    It exists. I've got a purple one.

Good luck :/

you got it recently?

Edit: Can anyone confirm they have seen it dropped recently? at least after HOTR patch?
    Edited by Invoky on August 25, 2017 10:17PM
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Yep, can confirm. Grab yourself a nightblade and farm chests with treasure hunter. You'll get tons of jewels. Guaranteed!
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    I got the neck from a group member maybe a week ago.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late reply, no it wasn't recent.
    There was a bug with treasures which was hotfixed last week, maybe it's related?

Champion System Treasure Hunter: Fixed an issue where this passive was not functioning.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Terranjoe
    Terranjoe
    Did 2 runs last night with a group of 4, 3 rings and 2 necks dropped, had insane RNG luck, but yes they drop.
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    I usually only get this necklace on my magica characters when I'm trying to farm for burning spellweave. -_-
  • Invoky
    Invoky
    Did 10 more vCoA1 finally got it. The RNG is just too much...
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    I've gotten embershield and sunderflame jewelry x3 and only one burning spellweave ring out of the back to back farm. Not a single useable burning spellweave armor as of yet, but completed embershield and sunderflame including shields and weapons. Highly considering using a stam character at this point to see if my chances increase of getting what I'm actually farming for.
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    I did a vCoA I two days ago with a pug group. I've told them from the beginning that I needed Sun Jewels, so at the end of the run the tank very kindly offered me the necklace.
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    wesmont65 wrote: »
    I did a vCoA I two days ago with a pug group. I've told them from the beginning that I needed Sun Jewels, so at the end of the run the tank very kindly offered me the necklace.

That was very nice of them! :D
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    wesmont65 wrote: »

That was very nice of them! :D

Indeed it was!! The whole group was awesome, I am still wondering why i didn't ask to add them to my friends list.