The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Wayshrines

TaintedKurse
TaintedKurse
✭✭✭
I think it would be really nice if there was a way to place a way-shrine in our houses.

Personally, I think it should be both a crown store item, and one that you can buy from the global achievement vendor for discovering all the way-shrines or something.

Another route would be to create a new market by making them a rare recipe in the master writ vendor.

or you could make the recipe to make it a rare drop like Aetheric Cyphers. The game could use some new uber rare recipe that everyone wants.

Anyone else agree?

Thoughts? What do you think would be the best way to implement housing way-shrines? Or should they be added at all?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes, everyone wants that, just ZOS does not see it somehow
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    yes, everyone wants that, just ZOS does not see it somehow

Well i'm going to keep saying it until they do :wink:

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!