The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are Non-Vet campaigns CP or non-CP?

Chelister
Chelister
✭✭✭
As the title says

I'm on PS4 EU server
Edited by Chelister on August 25, 2017 3:56AM
  • ThatSpazChick
    ThatSpazChick
    ✭✭
    Non-CP.
    I'm just a little kitty Khajiit who likes crafting and healing.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "vet" or 'non-vet' are not distinctions for pvp like they are for pve. If you're asking what the most challenging and rewarding PvP format is, it is noCP. Champion Point campaigns are the mindless splashing kiddie pools of ESO.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    "vet" or 'non-vet' are not distinctions for pvp like they are for pve. If you're asking what the most challenging and rewarding PvP format is, it is noCP. Champion Point campaigns are the mindless splashing kiddie pools of ESO.

1/10 bait
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're asking what the most challenging and rewarding PvP format is, it is noCP. Champion Point campaigns are the mindless splashing kiddie pools of ESO.

Translate: I totally know this wasn't what this post was about, but I like to insert my opinion because I think the way I like to play the game is the only way someone should like to play, and therefore, despite the fact that it's just a game, I want to make judgements statements to feel validated, which is odd since all that's really happening is that I'm validating myself."

For some of us, non-CP isn't fun to play because the power creep that has occurred in the game since 2014 occurs from CPs, sets and abilities, and if you remove one leg of that equation without removing the other two you create an entirely new balance that is unpleasant for reasons entirely unrelated to player skill. Also, on my server the only population in non cp has ever been 8-12 person groups in an empty server who think they're talented because they take the map then sit around watching keeps and resources to swoop in and kill the solo players who are working on them. Huzzah, they can 12v1. They're amazeballs.

To the point, the non-vet campaigns have to be no CP because their purpose is to give lower level players an easier environment to learn pvp, and if level 20's with 630 CPs were in there they would cream new players.

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have 2 low level 20 something wardens whom are a lot more competitive on our 30 day cp map then our 30 day non-vet no cp map (Kyne is a pretty ruthless place :p)...

no cp is kind of rough unless you're willing to switch up gear sets a lot going from pve to pvp and back...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 28, 2017 9:33PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »

1/10 bait

Stay triggered, training wheelers.