The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Werewolf Shrine Housing Item

Rmmichael95
Rmmichael95
✭✭
Seeing the mundus stones and all the daedric themed housing items made me think a werewolf shrine would be nice. It would be very helpful to place next to a target dummy to stay in ww form when doing a parse or to have a nice ww dueling area.
Masters of the Imperial Harem

CP 660+

50 Magicka Dunmer Dragon Knight
50 Magicka Altmer Sorceror
50 Magicka Breton Templar
50 Magicka Altmer Templar
50 Stamina Orc Dragon Knight
50 Stamina Khajiit Night Blade
50 Stamina Redguard Sorceror
50 Argonian Sap Tank - retired
50 Templar Hybrid Redguard Werewolf
50 Magicka Altmer Proxy Night Blade
50 Argonian Balzing Shield
50 Stamina Bosmer Bow
50 Warden Argonian Tank Heals
50 Warden Hybrid Orc Werewolf
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a hircine statue in the past
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They're is one in the store right now costs 100 gems or get through crates
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's also achievement Hircine shrine.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/primal-altar-to-hircine/

its the same one that is at the center of actual shrines in game where you can bite people or get bitten, and where you do the wolfie quest.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Rmmichael95
    Rmmichael95
    ✭✭
    I'm talking about something that gives the same buff as the ww shrine. The ww timer not going down.
    Masters of the Imperial Harem

CP 660+

50 Magicka Dunmer Dragon Knight
    50 Magicka Altmer Sorceror
    50 Magicka Breton Templar
    50 Magicka Altmer Templar
    50 Stamina Orc Dragon Knight
    50 Stamina Khajiit Night Blade
    50 Stamina Redguard Sorceror
    50 Argonian Sap Tank - retired
    50 Templar Hybrid Redguard Werewolf
    50 Magicka Altmer Proxy Night Blade
    50 Argonian Balzing Shield
    50 Stamina Bosmer Bow
    50 Warden Argonian Tank Heals
    50 Warden Hybrid Orc Werewolf
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm talking about something that gives the same buff as the ww shrine. The ww timer not going down.

Yes there is a werewolf shrine already that can be placed in a person's house but no it doesn't give the werewolf timer buff but it would be cool if it did
    Edited by Jake1576 on August 24, 2017 6:51PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »

Yes there is a werewolf shrine already that can be placed in a person's house but no it doesn't give the werewolf timer buff but it would be cool if it did

what werewolf timer buff O_O do you mean... when you feed on enemies to extend the wolf form? I wasn't aware that regular shrine gave that buff, I thought you just had to feed? granted I don't play as a wold much... maybe if they could make the buff not go away while in combat with the training dummy, or let you feed on it, or something, that is if I'm understanding correctly what it is that you are looking for?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »

what werewolf timer buff O_O do you mean... when you feed on enemies to extend the wolf form? I wasn't aware that regular shrine gave that buff, I thought you just had to feed? granted I don't play as a wold much... maybe if they could make the buff not go away while in combat with the training dummy, or let you feed on it, or something, that is if I'm understanding correctly what it is that you are looking for?

While at any werewolf shrine in the world the werewolf timer doesn't run out. if you remain close enough to it it pauses until you move away from it far enough. feeding is required to keep the timer up in normal situations tho. if they could simply allow the ww shrine you can put in your home to also let you keep your werewolf while near it. it would be pretty cool.
    Edited by Jake1576 on August 24, 2017 7:35PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »

While at any werewolf shrine in the world the werewolf timer doesn't run out. if you remain close enough to it it pauses until you move away from it far enough. feeding is required to keep the timer up in normal situations tho. if they could simply allow the ww shrine you can put in your home to also let you keep your werewolf while near it. it would be pretty cool.

oh. I see what you mean! and yes, that would be nice. they should just added the functionality to the furnishing shrine. or at least make you be able to "use" it in some way to replicate the effect of feeding.
    dirty worthless casual.