The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why is PS4 NOT getting the same discount on crowns?

Hallothiel
Hallothiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
First there was the delay in the sale actually going live in the Playstation store.

Now ps4 players are not getting the same discount as other platforms on the crown sale.

Why?
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know... What do Zos have to say about this?
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the tech support forum.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People need to be aware that the crowns that are showing the discount now are wrong, so if you go buying into them and suddenly they change to 40% you will be loosing out, this is being discussed in the support forum but just for people to be aware in the general forum too!

Edited by AnviOfVai on August 24, 2017 3:19PM
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I posted this on the main discussion page! Lol - has been moved......

Please move back Zos!
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »

I posted this on the main discussion page! Lol - has been moved......

Please move back Zos!

Just noticed this too!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• peda
    peda
    ✭✭✭
    This needs more exposure. It's simply not fair to offer 29% so exclusively PS4 UK players when
    1) Xbox and PC players get 40% discount.
    2) 40% discount on crowns is still being advertised to PS4 users in the UK on the PSN store banner and on teh official ESO Buy Crowns webpage.
    3) PS4 players have always received the same 40% discount in crown sales every time it's been offered. This change comes with no reason or excuse.
    AD Nightblade - EP Sorcerer - DC Warden
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am from EU Bulgaria and the biggest crown pack has 39%discount so whats the problem , thr price for me was 67 Levs now it is 41 levs.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @RouDeR
    Not getting that in UK :(
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sony has different departments for each sales region that are largely responsible for dictating this sort of stuff. Hit the Dev tracker you can see Jessica posting about this in another thread, explaining what's happening and what they are trying to do about it.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]