The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cloth writ

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
Just got a writ for Epauletes, Epic, Sturdy, TBS and Draugr - 7 vouchers. That doesn't seem right. 9 trait and Draugr I would have thought would have given more vouchers.

PS4 NA if that makes a difference
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would think

I think the Voucher Reward Count is generated by RNG within a range. Epic has a range, and Legendary has a range.

There is no rhyme or reason I can see from the motifs and the set items requested and the amount of vouchers you get.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's 7 instead of 5.

As far as I can tell, for epic gear basic motif + base game/1-8 trait is 5, add a voucher for 9-trait, add a voucher for less common motif. Nirn armour starts around 16 vouchers.

The joys of bonuses from multiplication! These things make a much bigger difference when you get to the legendary tier.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account