Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Housing Guild: Better Homes and Gardens

Sticky_Paws
Sticky_Paws
✭✭✭
Are you looking for a group of folks that love the homestead update like you? Our focus is for all things housing, from trading and selling housing items to the best locations to get new craftable housing patterns. The guild has created a couple of databases for craftable housing items and lootable home decor, as well as a handy guide for pickpocketing from the right NPC. We are continuing to create new Databases for both new housing recipies and old.

Looking for some fun with your home? Join in on our monthly contest Decor on a Detour- prizes award to the top three homes. Next contest scheduled for 8/26/17.

We are both a Facebook group (search for Better Homes and Gardens (ESO) to join) and an in-game Guild (PS4 - NA). Facebook group is open to everyone, guilded or not, all platforms and servers.

You can reply to this thread with your PSN or you can contact one of our guild Officers via PSN for an invite.

Guildmaster
Nephrendil
Officers:
Bookgargoyle
Gamerchic1982
Lotek_77
Squirrelsinvegas
  • KraytMagnus
    KraytMagnus
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds fun! I'd like to join.
    Psn: ChefDeath
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent :-)
  • PandaPlasm
    PandaPlasm
    ✭✭
    I would also like an invite. PSN is PandaPlasm
  • Spoticus
    Spoticus
    This guild still active?
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Spoticus! Are you still in -Trinity? If so, I will send ya a guild invite when I get on this am. - Gamerchic
  • Thiskers
    Thiskers
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite. PSN: Thisk
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Spoticus, I tried, but got an error and could not get your invite to go through.
  • ninjarina_
    ninjarina_
    ✭✭
    I'd love an invite, ninjarina_
    Ps4 NA AD
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Will do once the Servers come back up.
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I’d like an invite please
    PSN: ABelle99
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite: Kaine_Volke
  • FenrisWolf
    FenrisWolf
    Soul Shriven
    I’m all about this, I’d love to join! PSN: GothicTragedy
    PSN: GothicTragedy
  • Baytrer84
    Baytrer84
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds fantastic! Love an invite please.

PSN: Baytree84