The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dwarven Boiler, Central missing textures after HOR Update.

Lady_Rosabella
Lady_Rosabella
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if there is another post here in Bug Reports about this issue as I don't have the time today to search through hundreds of bug reports but hubby and I spent 1000 Crowns to purchase the Dwemer Pipes package from the Crown Store and since the update the Dwarven Boiler, Central has lost some of it's textures. This has happened to my husbands and several of my friends Dwarven Boiler, Central as well. The whole outside of the boiler is missing. Please contact me with an expected fix date on this item.

AFTER UPDATE:

mw5ro0x1teoi.jpg

BEFORE UPDATE:

844kbkc3f8ae.jpg

Edited by Lady_Rosabella on August 23, 2017 6:03PM
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this because it is *still* an issue. Bought one of these packages for our guild hall and our boiler suffers the same issue.

I even bought a Dwarven Engine, Boiler from the Crown Furnishing Tab and it is also missing textures.

Is there a fix for this in the works?

FYI I am on XB1/NA.

Thanks!
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping own post, because I have submitted two bug reports on this with no response.

With the new Clockwork house coming out, that I plan on purchasing, I would like to have ALL the pieces of this expensive crown store package I purchased to work and look as they originally did so that I can place them in my new clockwork house.

Please @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can you look into this for us. I know several players who have purchased this package, including my husband, and they are experiencing the same bug with the Dwarven Boiler, Central as well.

This pic was taken today, 9/22/17 and shows it still has not been fixed:
    uk4W6kE.jpg
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.

This is an issue with all of these items in the game, not just furnishings. Then ones in delves (either Inner Sea Armature or Aldunz, forget which) are also missing the central texture piece.
  • Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping because it's still an issue. Really miffed because I spent crowns on these.
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to let you guys know it was fixed on the PTS, so I am assuming it will be fixed on the 23rd when Clockwork comes out, keeping my fingers crossed.