The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sap Tank Morrowind - Check this build

aemanius
aemanius
✭✭
Hello guys,

i'm not a pro player on ESO, i hit 50 with my sap tank months ago and that's about it, just came back days ago on the game.

I read on the web that Sap-Tank is a dead-build with this patch level.
So i'm try to figure out if it makes sense to spend time on this way. Don't wanna be a magBlade because for that i'm already lvling my magDK and i'm ok with him.

So looking around I found this build on Youtube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=i_mksBMhyv8 and would be nice if some experienced player could have a look at it and maybe explain me if this NB build is still enjoyable or I should focus on my young dk.

I'm sorry for that because I really enjoyed the saptank gamestyle with my argonian. I like to be though, hit decently (withouth pretending high numbers) while healing my self.
My way is mainly PVE to better understand the game and sometimes PVP expecially in the battleground.

Hoping someone to show me the way :'(
Edited by aemanius on August 23, 2017 3:44PM
  • aemanius
    aemanius
    ✭✭
    it looks like there is no way.. meanwhile for all the sap-tankers looking for a solution, I link what I found:
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be aiming towards Varens Legacy, Lich on back bar and a powerful 2 pc on front bar. Maybe 1 x Domihaus 1 x Iceheart in a 5 light 2 heavy set up.

Might not take the big hits very well but Argonian gets a good heal and health boost.
    PC EU
  • aemanius
    aemanius
    ✭✭
    I'd be aiming towards Varens Legacy, Lich on back bar and a powerful 2 pc on front bar. Maybe 1 x Domihaus 1 x Iceheart in a 5 light 2 heavy set up.

Might not take the big hits very well but Argonian gets a good heal and health boost.

Right now i'm trying an hybrid build that is something in the middle between saptank/magblade and i'm having fun.

Idea is to have a nice amount of health (25k+, i'm using plague's doctor for nice health boost) and a decent amount of spell dmg + mag recovery.

Main bar sword+shield and second bar shock staff for nice aoe damage. It is principally for single/aoe target in pve.

Still building it but it looks fine already, im grinding 20+ mobs at once with really no problem at all
  • wahoozie
    wahoozie
    ✭✭✭
    I've been using 5x shacklebreaker 5x blackrose/shalk and the sentinel monster set and have a pretty solid build. Can run full damage glyphs with witchmothers brew and retain a similar playstyle to pre-morrowind saptanking.
  • aemanius
    aemanius
    ✭✭
    wahoozie wrote: »
    I've been using 5x shacklebreaker 5x blackrose/shalk and the sentinel monster set and have a pretty solid build. Can run full damage glyphs with witchmothers brew and retain a similar playstyle to pre-morrowind saptanking.

interesting build. So are you running 2pc heavy armor + 5pc light with full 'spell dmg' glyphs?