The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question for theorycrafters (warden magicka)

Tenofas
Tenofas
✭✭✭
I have these 5 sets that would give me the following stats:

wGzMJSo.jpg

What would be better? They seem very close to each other as per DPS, maybe set 4 and 5 a little better. But I am not good at rotations and getting the right DPS value with the addon.
I would just like to know which one could be better with those stats (when you see double magicka values, it mean part of the set is 5 pcs of Necropotence, and the value in parenthesis is with pet active).

Thanks in advance for your help
Edited by Tenofas on August 23, 2017 12:56PM
Tenofas
Redguard stamina Nightblade (CP 810) - Daggerfall Covenant
PC - EU

Best Answers

• Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using our Build Editor and manually entering those values I get the following for Effective Spell Power values:
    1. 6240
    2. 6360
    3. 5888
    4. 5927
    5. 6508

So the best set #5 is roughly 10% better than the worst set #3. Keep in mind that Effective Spell Power is only meant as a rough gauge to your DPS potential and there's a lot of factors not included.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
    Answer ✓
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,2,5 are not viable as the Regen is non existent

3,4 have do-able Regen but still meh imo

Out of 3 or 4 most definitely 4
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Answer ✓
  • Tenofas
    Tenofas
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot to both of you.

I know that all of them are "meh" sets, as they are just crafted or BoE farmed pieces. No monster set pieces, or sets from dungeons/trials. But it's just a starting point for me.

Thank you againt for your help!
    Tenofas
    Redguard stamina Nightblade (CP 810) - Daggerfall Covenant
    PC - EU