The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

After 6.5 hours of maintance 2 days ago, now the performance is worse

akl77
akl77
✭✭✭✭✭
More froze, more lag, longer loading screen everywhere.
What's the use of 6.5 hours all server down maintenance?
Only gets worse.
Pc na
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭
    LAG has turned my love for this game into hate...it's now spilling over to Bethesda.
    Since launch on PS4 I've played basically everyday, its the only game I play and I've seen how the LAG increased with every update/upgrade. I love vet trials the most and now I'm being shunned and discriminated against because I can not do high dps any more, LAG destroyed my rotation and rendered me useless in vet trials. So I quit PVE and thought I'll give PVP a go since everyone LAGS there as well...
    Its unbearable, I hate it, but at least nobody in PVP gives a duck if I'm LAGGING and thus they don't shun me like the now toxic PVE. I must be insane for still playing this horror of a lagging game...
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LAG has turned my love for this game into hate...it's now spilling over to Bethesda.
    Since launch on PS4 I've played basically everyday, its the only game I play and I've seen how the LAG increased with every update/upgrade. I love vet trials the most and now I'm being shunned and discriminated against because I can not do high dps any more, LAG destroyed my rotation and rendered me useless in vet trials. So I quit PVE and thought I'll give PVP a go since everyone LAGS there as well...
    Its unbearable, I hate it, but at least nobody in PVP gives a duck if I'm LAGGING and thus they don't shun me like the now toxic PVE. I must be insane for still playing this horror of a lagging game...

Zenimax Online Studios makes this game, not Bethesda..
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭

Zenimax Online Studios makes this game, not Bethesda..

I know that, but Bethesda has started my love for this game a long time ago with their great games. Almost every game they ever made is one of my favorites and so they have "programed me over time to love ESO" . So although zennimax makes ESO it started with Bethesda and they have a hand in the pie.
    Explaining this in the reply above would have created an TL;DR

• vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. I'm out. Uninstalled from my PS4.