The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

buying crowns is a horrible experience

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't understand why you would make it so annoying

1) the highest amount you can buy is way to low
2) it takes WAAAAAY to long until the system has logged you in and prepared the sale
3) when you bought a package there is no easy button to "buy more crowns" that leads you right back

overall it's just really uncomfortably, slow and user unfriendly... you're making it really hard for players to give you money - and completly unecessarily so
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's kind of lame for a company that wants people to buy crowns....

They do want money, we know that, but it's like theya re too lazy to even make it easy, which is just sad on so many levels.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    additionally there are nowadays several mechanics that companies like paypal use that exactly prevent same type of transactions repeated in rapid fashion which results often in me getting timed out or locked out for some time...it is just super annoying.... just set up at least a bigger package like a 20'000 one or so

so then you get his lovely message and now i haveto wait half a day... There were issues with your recent transaction attempt. Please check the provided information again or contact support at

dumbest system ever
    Edited by Nemesis7884 on August 22, 2017 7:49PM
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I hate is the fact that I'm logged into these forums, yet if I decide (hah, that's a joke in and of itself) to go to the crown store...I have to LOG IN YET AGAIN. Because apparently my being logged in here isn't actually logged into the Zeni site.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The very least they could do is add a way to add more quantity of a pack, like buy 3x 5500 packs at one time, its a right pain if you want to buy more then 5500 crowns and most of the time I dont bother.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, just let us buy more than one pack at a time
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya some bloke would by 10x and then complain that it was too,easy to buy crowns. And then would make,15,threads.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need this on Steam badly. Getting one pack at a time is so tedious and slow and obnoxious.
    firedrgn wrote: »
    Ya some bloke would by 10x and then complain that it was too,easy to buy crowns. And then would make,15,threads.
    And then he'd promptly get made fun of.
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    In case any of you guys are unaware, looks like ZOS listened, and they've now added 2 new Crown packs, which should make it easier for you if you're a big spender during the sales. :)

unknown.png
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now the only question is...

When is the next Crown sale ZOS? :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Agreed, just let us buy more than one pack at a time

This.

Please?

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those larger packs have yet to come to the steam store as options. They really need to add it, as usually when I am buying crowns, I am buying more than 5500.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »
    In case any of you guys are unaware, looks like ZOS listened, and they've now added 2 new Crown packs, which should make it easier for you if you're a big spender during the sales. :)

unknown.png

I dont get those larger packs...they seem to be regional
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zhaedri wrote: »
    Those larger packs have yet to come to the steam store as options. They really need to add it, as usually when I am buying crowns, I am buying more than 5500.

The larger packs HAVE been added to the Steam store @Zhaedri
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged in the Store and they have added the Crown Packs 14,000 and 21,000. This not Steam/
    They heard. Funny though how it happened after the Crown Pack Sale.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that'll make next sale easier.
  • iiYuki
    iiYuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, my main problem is after a few rapid purchases it locks my bank card and I can't buy anything for 2 days or have to go in branch to unlock it.
    Why can't we just add a quantity of a consumable item.
    "Play how you want... unless its not how we intended you to play in which case we'll nerf it".
    - ZO$

- The ZO$ Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUJWP_ebsQ
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Zhaedri wrote: »

The larger packs HAVE been added to the Steam store @Zhaedri

I see they are now, thanks! They weren't there during the crown sale.

At least my future crown purchasing experience will be easier now.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why you would make it so annoying

1) the highest amount you can buy is way to low
    2) it takes WAAAAAY to long until the system has logged you in and prepared the sale
    3) when you bought a package there is no easy button to "buy more crowns" that leads you right back

overall it's just really uncomfortably, slow and user unfriendly... you're making it really hard for players to give you money - and completly unecessarily so

I personally say its toooo expensive now !!!
    way to expensive , was £24.99 now its £29.99 !!!

i think its starting to be really really Greedy that MR @Zenimax way too greedy...
  • Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »

unknown.png

I dont get those larger packs...they seem to be regional

and look at price mate ! its up ! £5 more