The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Daedric Thrones in guild stores

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
Given that the mass influx came from a programming glitch that gave billions of Thrones away for free, Zos should put a temporary "debuff" on this item so that when you list them, no matter how much you list them for they sell for $1. Call it "Daedric Trickery," or "wrath of sheogorath." Or simply "way to clear clutter out of guild stores so that searching gold furnishing isn't tedious owing to throne overload."
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wasn't a glitch, it was a freebie during that PvP holiday event.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Given that the mass influx came from a programming glitch that gave billions of Thrones away for free, Zos should put a temporary "debuff" on this item so that when you list them, no matter how much you list them for they sell for $1. Call it "Daedric Trickery," or "wrath of sheogorath." Or simply "way to clear clutter out of guild stores so that searching gold furnishing isn't tedious owing to throne overload."

It wasn't an accident. They literally announced it on the log in screen. Hahaha. They are worthless, and if anyone pays for them it's their own fault.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It wasn't an accident. They literally announced it on the log in screen. Hahaha. They are worthless, and if anyone pays for them it's their own fault.

Since they were only available for one weekend, you'll start to see value on them as time goes on, people who want them that missed them.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was an accident. They just didn't bother fixing it so they turned it into an official freebie after players brought the glitch to their attention.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on August 22, 2017 10:56PM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I paid for them...doh!

Ha. I paid 3k for 400. I figured they can go into the "vault." They take up two inventory slots, and if in a year they sell for 1,000 each, then cool. If not, the delete key isn't hard to find.

But I like the guild store game. I'm currently working on selling of my 40 Dubious Cameron Throne recipes. I expected them to double in value...I'd have bought more if I knew they'd go up 10x in price.