Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Difference between horses in 2017

Sewedir
Sewedir
✭✭
So i am wondering what is the difference between 10k horse and 42k horse.
Is it only the looks or the stats differ ? I found a post from 2014 claiming that.
Thanks for the info,
cheers
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sewedir None its just looks.
    Edited by sadownik on August 22, 2017 3:30PM
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In 2014 there was a difference, horse system worked differently back then. Now its just cosmetic.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never got around to changing the prices. Probably because they wanted a mount that was accessible to a new player that did not get the Imperial Edition or Crowns.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    They never got around to changing the prices. Probably because they wanted a mount that was accessible to a new player that did not get the Imperial Edition or Crowns.

To be fair, the price change that should've happened was making all horses cost 10k gold instead of 42k for some. Since what made them cost 42k was the stats they came with but they no longer have those. But, well, ZOS...