The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Provisioning recipes

Ladyphoenix
Ladyphoenix
Soul Shriven
Is there a recently updated list anywhere of all provisioning recipes?
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't found a totally current provisioning list online anywhere. One probably exists, I just haven't seen it. I created my own spreadsheet from info I collected online, but it's not really ready for public consumption.

There's 3 categories of Green (42 recipes ea), 3 catagories of Blue (36 recipes ea), and one of Purple (31 recipes) for both food and drinks. That's a total of 530 recipes. In addition there are a handful (20-ish) of Gold and special holiday recipes on top of that.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use an app called ESO Workbench. I got it for trait research tracking, but it has a built in recipe checklist feature. It's on iOS and android...totally worth the 99 cents I paid.
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC, I recommend the Master Recipe List add-on. Exactly what it says on the tin, with the option to mark inventory recipes none of your characters know and to put an icon next to "tracked" recipes (useful for guild stores and deciding what to vendor). It *does* have the furniture recipes too, but they're separated out in their own category.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @victoriana-blue is right ... Master Recipe List is a must have add-on for PC provisioners.

You can even toggle from the recipes to display the actual made food and food tooltip ...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I use an app called ESO Workbench. I got it for trait research tracking, but it has a built in recipe checklist feature. It's on iOS and android...totally worth the 99 cents I paid.

Thanks for the heads up! Us console players need all the tools we can get, since we don't have all the nifty add-ons.
  • Lorajet
    Lorajet
    ✭✭✭
    Good to know - I didn't realize there were any apps for the console users. Thanks!
  • Ladyphoenix
    Ladyphoenix
    Soul Shriven
    davey1107 wrote: »

Thanks for this suggestion. It works great, especially since I'm on console.